Bands and Singers that suck ( Nickelback, Kanye, Matchbox 20, Theory of a Deadman, etc :p )

James Blunt, Deathcab for Cutie, Theory of a Deadman - I gave Daughtry their own post. Nickelback has about 2 good songs that I can think of including their very 1st popular single. I know some of these bands have some good points or maybe 1 good song somewhere but I just mean that many of their songs seem consistently bad as a whole. I guess I can give them kudos for being able to pay instruments or something. Kanye, well as a whole I'd say his music is pretty poor, if you can label some of his songs that. I'm so over John Mayer.


2 of these bands above are candadian but for a good canuck band listen to the less known band Default - I'll even allow Avril's last album. Imho, Daughtry only did good on hemorrhage and 1 collabo with sevendust. Kudos to these bands on "somehow" making it big though. Ok I'm done.

P.s.
Finally Greenday has 1 good song since the nineties - "21" :) . I realize these are all opinions since musical preference cannot be quantified and that this is partially controversial search engine food.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Haha, this post was funny. If you want to read something funny on why Nippleback sucks, read this:

http://www.whythisblogsucks.com/

They were pretty brutal on The Beatles too. Not sure I agree with that one...
Ty said…
Thanks, I checked out the site and left a comment. Funny stuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing the right product to sell on Jumia online (or Amazon, Konga etc) for High volume sales

Grid Computing